20. HINIC Poll Mode Driver
The hinic PMD (librte_pmd_hinic) provides poll mode driver support for 25Gbps Huawei Intelligent PCIE Network Adapters based on the Huawei Ethernet Controller Hi1822.
- Multi arch support: x86_64, ARMv8.
- Multiple queues for TX and RX
- Receiver Side Scaling (RSS)
- MAC/VLAN filtering
- Checksum offload
- TSO offload
- Promiscuous mode
- Port hardware statistics
- Link state information
- Link flow control
- Scattered and gather for TX and RX
- Learning about Huawei Hi1822 IN200 Series Intelligent NICs using https://e.huawei.com/en/products/cloud-computing-dc/servers/pcie-ssd/in-card.
- Getting the latest product documents and software supports using https://support.huawei.com/enterprise/en/intelligent-accelerator-components/in500-solution-pid-23507369.
- Follow the DPDK Getting Started Guide for Linux to setup the basic DPDK environment.
20.3. Pre-Installation Configuration
20.3.1. Config File Options
The following options can be modified in the
20.4. Driver compilation and testing
Refer to the document compiling and testing a PMD for a NIC for details.
20.5. Limitations or Known issues
Build with ICC is not supported yet. X86-32, Power8, ARMv7 and BSD are not supported yet.